Senior Data Analyst
About The Position
We are easy.
One of the most popular applications in Israel, used by over 3 million people every month.
easy connects people with great local businesses. With unmatched local business information, photos, and reviews, easy provides a one-stop-shop local platform for consumers to discover, connect and transact with local businesses of all sizes.
We are looking for a senior data analyst with proven experience in the business and marketing fields.
Our offices are located in the coolest part of downtown Tel Aviv - Levinsky Market. We believe in good vibes, work-life balance and lead a hybrid work environment.
What will you do?
- Dashboard Design and Management: Create, implement, and maintain customized dashboards and other business intelligence (BI) platforms
- Help optimize our user acquisition channels
- In-Depth Data Exploration: Dive headfirst into vast datasets to unearth hidden insights and generate actionable recommendations.
- Analyze large, complex data sets to address strategic and operational business questions.
- Collaborative Partner: Work closely with business, product and marketing teams to deliver user-friendly, informative analytical interfaces.
- Alignment with Business Strategy: Contribute to the realization of our business vision and strategy in line with the product innovation roadmap.
- A bachelor's degree (BA/B.Sc.) in a field emphasizing statistical and analytical skills, such as statistics, math, economics, or an equivalent field.
- 3-5 years of rock-solid experience as a Data Analyst
- 1 years of rock-solid experience in Python
- 3 years of rock-solid experience in SQL
- BI Proficiency: at least 1 years of proven experience with BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Deep understanding of A/B testing methodology
- "can do" attitude, independent, creative, and initiative mind
- The ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of critical business requirements